Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Products obtained through Grizzly E-commerce, will not be set available, delivered, prepared, processed, manufactured, offered for sale, sold, provided, transported, or hold in stock by the purchaser, should he have any knowledge of, or have serious reasons to suspect that, these products are destined to be used to commit criminal offences as established in article 11a in conjunction with article 11, third and fifth paragraphs of the Opium Act , as well as article 1 paragraph 2 Opium Act Decree, namely, for the professional or commercial as large-scale or professional cultivation, of hemp as referred to in these articles.
2. Purchaser is deemed to know that offering for sale, selling, delivering or providing of products supplied by Grizzly E-commerce to a another buyer, who is guilty of the above mentioned professional or commercial or large-scale and / or organized hemp cultivation, or facilitation of these cultivation, may lead to suspicion ofGrizzly E-commerce of committing a criminal offense within the meaning of Section 11a in conjunction with article 11 paragraph 3 and paragraph 5 of the Opium Act.
3. With regard to the duty of care towards both Grizzly E-commerce, as the purchaser of products supplied by Grizzly E-commerce, and to prevent Grizzly E-commerce being guilty of violating article 11a of the Opium act, the purchaser states by placing his order by Grizzly E-commerce, that products ordered by him are not to be set available, delivered, prepared, processed, manufactured, offered for sale, sold, provided or transported for the purpose of professional or commercial or large-scale and / or organized hemp cultivation.
4. Should the purchaser in any way become familiar with the fact that products purchased or delivered by him, will be used for professional or commercial or large-scale and / or organized hemp cultivation, as referred to in this disclaimer, he commits himself by purchasing products from Grizzly E-commerce, to immediately notify Grizzly E-commerce on this matter.
5. Purchaser undertakes to not to export any goods to countries where importing products under the laws of the country constitutes a criminal offense. Should the purchaser act in breach of this obligation, or in breach of foreign criminal provisions on the possession or use of products under the laws of the country, then will be acted in accordance with paragraph 6, 7 and 8 of this disclaimer.
6. If the purchaser acts contrary to the provisions of this disclaimer Grizzly E-commerce will immediately terminate the agreement and not proceed to delivery. All business related contacts with the purchaser in question will be terminated immediately. Grizzly E-commerce is then entitled to charge all damages, including lost profit, to the purchaser. There is, in that case, no right to compensation for the purchaser.
7. Should the purchaser his at Grizzly E-commerce ordered or obtained products, offer for sale, sell, deliver or make available to the benefit of professional or commercial or large-scale or professional hemp cultivation, contrary to this disclaimer and / or the Dutch Opium legislation, concerning products and / or cannabis products , he is liable for the whole damage HSS Worldwide will suffer as a result of any criminal investigation or prosecution, as well as damage due to any administrative action against Grizzly E-commerce and / or its employees.
8. The term damage includes any direct or indirect damage, material and immaterial damage, business interruption, consequential and other damages which Grizzly E-commerce will suffer as a result of criminal investigation and / or prosecution and / or administrative measures. These losses also include, but are not limited to, lost profits, legal advice costs and other types of consulting, damage to reputation, loss of goods, material and immaterial damage.